Photography for me is not just about capturing your best moments – it is a lifestyle. As a photographer, I get to work in a new office setting every day, meet interesting people at important moments of their professional and personal lives, and help put an image to a memory. Photography is all about capturing light, and the tools at a photographers disposal used to shape that light can make or break an amazing photo opportunity. My background in Mechanical Engineering allows me to walk into a room and understand how to work with the lighting (or lack thereof) to showcase the subject in its most flattering way. But, while I have a top-notch technical understanding of the camera and how to use it, what I enjoy most is sharing powerful experiences with others and interacting with participants. Be sure to click on my specialty pages to learn more about each service and associated rates. I look forward to working with you!
CJPhotoNW - "Jack of All, Photographer of Some, Friend to Many"
<- Corporate, Nonprofit, Convention, Conference
$108 - $195 per event hour, discounts available.
A versatile commercial photographer: luncheons, galas, auctions, awards ceremonies, multi-day conventions and conferences. Venues with the most demanding lighting - CJ works with your team to provide superior coverage and present your event in the best light!
Running Race Photography <- Trail Run & Road Race Coverage
- 4th Dimension Racing
- City of Redmond Recreation
- Washington State Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Northwest Hope + Healing
- Pro-Motion Events
- And many more...
On-Site Professional Headshots <- Convenient for groups of 5 or more
- $160 sitting fee, $25 - $30 per participant.
- CJ provides headshot services for employees and board members for some of Seattle's largest firms. In-Studio portraits available or enjoy the convenience of our on-site service.
In-Studio Portraits <- Unlimited personal and business use
- $90 sitting fee each half hour + $25 per look.
Real Estate Photography & Videography <- Interior, exterior, twilight, aerial
MLS packages start @ $200. Aerial @ $180. Commercial marketing - varies.
For discerning real estate agents who are looking for an eye-catching and accurate first impression of a property. CJ Photo provides consistent image quality, style and perspective.
- Present your staged home at its best to perspective buyers
- Showcase unique views obtainable only via an aerial drone, HDR imaging
- Interior and architectural shots for media and advertising
- Advertise properties & undeveloped land
- Aerial Videography
Education/Tutoring <- Instruction tailored to your learning style
- $80 per hour.
- Just got a fancy new Nikon or Canon camera and are a visual learner or not motivated to read a 300 page manual front-to-back? Schedule an appointment to have me teach you the technical aspects of your gear plus tips and tricks to be successful with one-on-one tutelage at the location of your choosing! Learn the technical fundamentals fast so you can enjoy photography.
Action & Sports <- Still camera...Fast bodies
- $ - varies
- Running sports, dance conventions, field of play, motorsports, sloths. Regardless of the conditions, I can shoot it.
Weddings <- By request only
- Single wedding photojournalist captures the essence and essentials. Digital portfolio provided for social media sharing and scrapbooking. Prints can be purchased at any time from wallets to large canvas. Coverage starts at $200 / hour.
- Two photographer wedding packages for complete wedding coverage that one photographer cannot cover. Each photographer's styles compliment each other, a traditional/classic pairs with a photojournalist to tell the whole story in a digital portfolio and/or album package with purchasable prints. Coverage starts at $350 / hour.
- Special touches:
- 'Step-and-Repeat' red-carpet style photo booths shot against a customizable background banner or unique feature of your venue allow flexibility to match the theme of your event. Free download of digital copies with optional print services, including on-site printing. Design your own custom or 'step-and-repeat' banners quickly and easily, online. $120 - $160 per hour in most cases.
- Incorporate a retro flair with a Polaroid photographer, old-school meets 21st century.
- Provide digital photographs to your guests in real-time, delivered right to their cell phone or tablet.